[VAC] epoxy & Vulkem?

Jill,
I had the same frustration finding the penetrating epoxy.  Someone on the
list turned me on to the fiberglas coatings website.  I have no financial
interest etc., and found them to be very helpful, reasonably priced compared
to what I found locally, and have fast service.  You can get Vulkem at
inlandrv, airstreamdreams, and some home centers.  It is a very strong,
flexible sealant, much better than silicone.  Good luck with your project.
Mine needed almost everything too.  It's taken me a year to reach the 75%
completion point.
Pete

http://www.fgci.com/
http://www.airstreamdreams.com/