[VAC] Re: Tempurpedic possibilities

I realize that none of us here are members of the President's Club of Camper's
World and receive the magazine entitled _RV View_.

BUT, in case I have missed someone here, go to page 36 of the latest, August
issue, and you will see that you can order Visco-elastic toppers in "multiple
sizes to fit almost any RV mattress"
It is called PILLOW TOP, price is $80.99-98.99 with $15.50 shipping.

That is rather less than Costco and then, not everyone has a Costco in their
communities.

fwiw
chas

--
Charles L Hamilton,  chasm@schuetzen.net  Houston, TX
WBCCI #1130  VAC   S*M*A*R*T '76 Sovereign