[VAC] reflective window sceeen material

Hi Maurice:

I have the same sort of thing on the street side windows (don't know why
only there).  In my case, the perforated reflective material is the only
thing mounted in the frame.

I really like this stuff and would like to get more to do the rest of the
screens.  I suspect it can be had in someplace like AZ.  Oasis RV in Tucson
is a likely place to start.  They may be able to come up with another source
if they don't have it.

My trailer was in the Tucson area until I bought it.  That's where this
stuff probably came from.  If you find some, let the list know, including
what it is called.

Later,

GQ '67 Safari