[VAC] places for repairs/ restoration - Colorado & Florida

Greetings folks

I would be grateful for any leads, better still personal recommendations
that vintage owners could give me in 2 areas:

Firstly, I have a '48 Liner (with replacement ladder frame) heading south
from NY towards Orlando, Florida the 2nd week September and I am looking for
a restoration workshop on the way south, ideally in Florida that I can have
it delivered to and get the repairs in progress.  Further up the east coast
however would be OK if the place were good.

Secondly, I have a '56 Sovereign happily residing 10,000 ft up in Colorado,
which I want to get transported to a reasonably local workshop before the
snow comes in October, for storage and essential repairs over the winter.
My aim with this one will be to then drive it West to California in the
Spring, where there are many good restoration shops to choose from.

So, if anyone can help with recommendations on the eastern seaboard heading
south, or in the Colorado area (ideally Alamosa area), I would be eternally
grateful!

Many thanks

Anthony Slocock