[VAC] Re: poxy

Hi everyone , and particularly Jim Smith ...
   With the coming of cold weather , I best get to my floor repair on my `63 soon
, or it will be too cold to epoxy the plywood .
   My plan is to cut out the bad , use penetrating kind on edges of new and old ,
install the patch , use filler or bonding mix on joint , then 2-1 laminating over
all with some cloth . Will use butt block underneath the joint stuck on with 3m
5200 .
  Question is - will the laminating stick to penetrating ok ? I have some Git Rot
brand left over from another project - that work ok to penetrate and  seal edges
too ?
  Other question - are there any kinds of marine flywood that will be more rot
resistant than fir ? Like mahogany or Okume or ? I dont want to take trailer apart
again in ten years (or ever! ) to repair again ...
   And thanks for the link to www.fgci.com -great prices .
Chris