[VAC] Re: vintage tow vehicles/60s Dodge Station Wagon

Yes it can be done.
I have a 1956 buick super (restored 2 years ago)
I added a tranny cooler, a radiator overflow tank, heavy duty brakes,
and air shocks on the back. not to mention all the other normal stuff
(hitch, wiring, brake controller, radial tires, etc. etc.).

We get thumbs up all the time as we are driving down the interstate.
when we stop,,, eveyone comes over and wants to talk and or check it out.

When First began,,, I to was a bit worried --- to the extent that I
have 1 extra engine and 2 trannies (just in case).

We just turned into grand parents and now that I have my eye on a 91 limited
(35').. But first I have to sell the Buick and the 1952 22'
flying cloud...

Anyway,,, I'd say go for it dude !!!
(or save your self the time and troulbe and buy my set up)

good luck

Kris and Donna