[VAC] Spare Tire

That's true, I've done that, but never when I was in the desert and miles
from the nearest tire dealer - who may or may not have my size tire.

Wherever I am is because I want to be there for good reasons. One of them is
not because I want to use that location as my jump point for a tire search
nor is one of them because I want to get acquainted with a tire salesman and
his mechanic in East Podunk.

In this case, the choices we make determine the options we'll have.

Terry