[VAC] Re: we live in our 67 safari, it's nice!

I'm not so internet saavy with picts and all but got 2 ideas for your floor plan

forget that fold out table assembly-- especially if there is water damage to the support from missing window.  I saved ours for our A/S museum and feel tha that a  card table is lighter, more stable, and versatile (as it can be used outdoors in nice weather. )

Your bathroom door appears to "aaaccordiaon" (spelling error, but I refer to my favorite Zydeco-Cajun instrument after the washhboard and spoons)  Check out the factory sliding into the slott door, ours is sweet and space-saving. Ask your favorite Airstream rep for details.

Dr. Geralld told me to smear NOALOX aluminum antioxident all over our Safari and it looks funny but has U.V. protection off the hook!!?!  My sig-O has made curtains today.  Do not drive with no brakes ever again- yours are not the only lives at risk and I hope to reach middle age....
                                                            tod47d

dw >From: Alexis Evans