[VAC] Re: Replacement Refrigerator

I don't want to sound dumb but you mean you don't run thr refrig while
driving?

I guess it stays cool enough until you get parked then you light the gas or
plug it in?

I have only been in one other airstream before buying one...I know nothing
about these things and have no one to ask.  I have never camped in an rv
either only a sailboat with a cooler.  My husband is saying we might not
need fancy things like pumps and frigs and hot water and I think he should
just stay in his tent!!!  If we're going to have an airstream it should be
equipped right!!!

Lexxey..