[VAC] Re: needs help/head fixtures

"However, if you use a good "epoxy" primer, and spray it on, you
will have a base coat that will accept just about everything, Andy
inlandrv.com"

That's a good point that no one else made yet and I will check out...

I was just on my way to the barn to see if I had any fiberglass paint left
from when we had the sailboat 2 year ago....that stuff is expensive.  I know
I just got rid of the fiberglass patch stuff, thinking I wouldn't need, it
not know I would be wildly overtaken by this new renovation bug.  It was
about $75 worth of 2 part epoxy I was familiar with...it always happens
doesn't it...throw it away or sell it at a garage sale and you need it!!!

[or throw away that ugly damn antenna on the side of the trailer and find
out folks want them...kicking myself]
Lexxey...learning slowly