[VAC] Re: Univolt vs modern power supplies

I sort of agree with chad when he said "if it ain't broke . . . don't fix
it!"  My old Univolt is now working but I am running the wrong size fuse.  I
need to find BUSS MDX 6.25watt 125volt fuses.  So far no luck at Radio
Shack, Pep Boys, Home Depot or even with an on-line search.

Any leads would be most greatfully appreciated.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA

BTW:  When my old Univolt does break I would spring for a new Univolt
because the off brand units that I have seen, especially the charge wizard
looked rinky dink.  I guess I'm not very scientific :)