[VAC] Re: H20 on demand/don't give up yet...

Jim,
    I have always had an aversion to meters :)  I do have a test light which
I often use.  The problem with my Univolt is that the access cover will not
fully open because it is blocked by PVC vent pipe.

When I finally located the small fuse it was by using a mirror to view
inside the Univolt.  It was that small fuse that was blown.

The big mystery of the moment is: What drained the battery overnight?

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com