[VAC] Refinishing Bathroom Unit

Hi guys, I'm back on the list after a few months off for
some other projects.

I'm just about ready to reinstall the rear bath unit on
my 70 Overlander. After cleaning all of the grunge and
crap off of the parts and panels, I find they have
faded, have stains that won't come out, and generally
don't match each other.

Does anyone know a good way to refinish these fiberglass
panels so that the new color/finish will hold up to
general maintenance (i.e. scrubbing the tub, sink, etc.)?

I don't want to just paint them, unless there is a
product that will stick.

Gary Murrell
smgm@att.net
'70 Overlander (presently gutted)