[VAC] Question from Europe on 1964 models

My '64 GT has a tan color on the frig panel and the original couch
fabric was
a blue/green tweed , I found some of the original fabric when I took off
the
slip covers on the gaucho..  Counter tops are a tan color as well.  Must
have
been quite attractive when new. When I got the trailer, it had  ugly
green
carpet and upholstry, both gone now.  The floor is retiled in a color
close
to the original sand/tan color, makes it easy to sweep out and light and
airy
looking.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter