[VAC] Re: Armstrong A/C Shroud

Andy,
     We have a 65 TW with a newly resurrected TAC-110 but the only remnants
of a shroud are two sections of aluminum grill which maybe came from the
original. What were the Airstream shrouds made of? Were they painted? The
best information I have so far is a picture of a 65 TW with what looks like
the same a/c unit  at
http://www.vintageairstream.com/archives/%2765Tradewind.html*. It looks very
shiny. I'm sure I can come up with a serviceable approximation, but it would
be nice to know what we're aiming at.

     I appreciate getting the benefit of  your experience on this sort of
thing.

     Thanks,
     Robin Leigh 65 TW

*  Thanks to www.vintageairstream.com