[VAC] Re: Land Yatch vs Int.

On my '77 Sovereign, on the nameplate by the door, it has three sections.
(This is NOT the "official" plate with the GWR & stuff).

The left section says "Jackson Center, Ohio", "Airstream"  & "Cerritos,
California" (Each on it's own line)

The Center section says "Land Yacht" "A Travel Trailer". Below that is the
stamped in serial number. There are some other number/letters stamped on
the top, but I dont know what they are (model number?).

The right hand section says "Sovereign" (In script :-).

On each side of the trailer, above the wheels is a large "parallelogram"
shaped plaque that says "International". it has red, white & blue sections.

I would be happy to take photos, if anyone is interested.

Dave