[VAC] Thanks to All

Thanks to all of you for your help with the Land Yatch/International
confusion. Believe it or not, I now understand what it all means.

Here's two more questions maybe you will be kind enough to help with....

1.) Where can a guy find a cover for the hitch receiver with the Airstream
Logo on it? I've been looking and found all kinds of things and gizzmos, but
not the logo.

2.) Our coach will act as a Guest House when not on the road. We installed a
pad for it to park on, and are now running fresh water from the County
supply, and sewerage line to our septic tank.

The power converter is 45 amps. How much ampreage does the input power line
have to have to supply the coach with power? Yes we do have roof mounted
air. I need this info before I contact Georgia Power to drop a line to feed
this puppy.

Good for you Cruiser Bob, you can have what we paid over the years, we'll
never get a dime of it back anyway.

    Ron and Barbara Ainsworth
'72 Ambassador International 29'
email rainsworth8@comcast.net