[VAC] Re: Size does matter - but how much?

I'm not sure, but maybe the length of the campsite, as listed in the
campground guides, has more to do with the flat part of the site. Sometimes
the approach  (where the car is parked) might be at a nasty angle, but we've
had our 21 foot trailer in just about any site we wanted except for sites
designated as "tent only".  In my experience, the 21 foot trailer still has
great maneuverability, yet is big enough for us to live in.  I believe that
you could get your 21 foot GT into any site they say a pop-up could get into
...That's about what we have done. Sometimes it's been a pretty tight
squeeze. Sometimes the car has to be parked unattached to the trailer.
Just make sure you use a good "spotter" to help you park.

I think they seem to rate these campsite lengths pretty conservatively.

Have fun!

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA  -  Home of the Groundhog
#15767
1963 Globe Trotter
1971 Globe Trotter
http://users.penn.com/~mweimer/weimer.html