[VAC] Odd Vs Even, the true length...

I do know that on mine, i have a '66 Ambassador when they were still
using even numbers, and they called it a 28'  but in my owners book
they list is as a real bumper to ball length of 28'8"  so my
suspicion is that in '69 when they went to odd numbers, it probably
coincided with the bigger is better thinking of the 70's and the
rounded up instead of down.  Probably with out really changing
anything but the sales approach.

To test this theory, does anyone have a post '68 ambassador with the
book that lists the true b 2 b length?

--
Rivka  & "Destiny"
My '66 (28'8") Airstream Ambassador