[VAC] Tambour Doors/Gray Water Tanks

We have 73 Overlander Land Yacht International  (not sure just what that
long name means, if its a plain or upper scale one) that has the paper
backed tambour doors.  They seemed to be in good shape when we got it 3 yrs
ago.  When we started using it, they all just fell apart immediately. The
trailer must have been setting up somewhere. I have solved this by putting a
thin cotton material, like a sheet, glued with Elmer's glue on every door.
They work just like new now.
We also don't have a gray water tank.  When we boondock it really hasn't
been a bad problem if we can park it where there is tall grass to conceal
the water coming out of the back.  That just doesn't look good even though
it's just wash water, but not everyone knows it's just wash water.  And even
so, there are rules now about the gray water.  We just have to always be
careful about that.  It's a bother.  We do have an auxiliary tank, but then
if the dump is not handy you still have to dump the thing somewhere.
Usually my husband dumps it into some grass after dark when no one is
looking.  We still feel bad about that.  We need to look into having a grey
water tank inserted somewhere, even if it is a small one.
DSK in TEXAS