[VAC] Re: Help W/ comparing years

Gina, the Tambours on my '73 Ambassador International were all gone
except a few pieces on the little place under the sink. the '73 that
Peter Count gave the the guts out of( a 30'er) had all it's tambour. the
Backings looked like they were fabric, but also they had a strip of
yellow tape (?) on the top and bottom, where the slats are inclined to
get worn.

I bought new tambour material and put it in. Works great, except for the
big one under the sink. I don't think I have all the tracks lined up
very well. I like the way it goes away when you want to get something. I
also like how it looks, but I have no excuse for that.

Daisy