[VAC] Re: right angle screwdrivers

I know this is probably too obvious for the
experienced listees, but maybe this will help some
newer folks.

Another convenient way to get a right angle
screwdriver is to put an interchangable screwdriver
bit into a socket of the appropriate size.  If you
have a set of 1/4" drive sockets and a ratchet, it
works very nicely.  You can get bits in a wide variety
of types and lengths. You can buy the bits
individually for well under a dollar or in huge
variety packs. You can use drive extensions and
flexible drives, too.  A wide range of pieces-parts
can really save you some headaches when working in a
tight spot.

I have had great difficulty bending screwdrivers,
allen wrenches, etc.  They're usually not very
ductile.  This is how I ended up using a socket drive
so much.

Jon in SC
68 Overlander