[VAC] how to fix the bowed flooring at the doorway of a 59 Traveler

Hello all,
I'm looking for some advice about the floor at the doorway of my 59
Traveler.  I've stripped the layers of flooring down to the plywood.  Here's
the problem:  The floor is bowed up across the doorway.  There seems to be
nothing to fasten it down to.  What's there is the flat iron that is the
handle for the step.  I'd appreciate any suggestions, advice or experience
you might have that could help me.
Thank you.
Cindy