[VAC] Re: Simply Shocking

Dr. Gerald J

In regards to my over electrified home. When the house is plugged in but
the breakers are not turned on it does not exhibit the problem. Can the
cord be eliminated as a suspect? All appliances were unpugged the second
time they are currently eliminated. The cord is the only thing with a
green wire. The end of the cord had to be fitted with a socket for a two
wire house. The green wire I bolted directly to the aluminum body which
failed to help me (should it have grounded it?) Would bolting it to the
frame ground it? I know the short must be found; it just seems something
of this nature should be done as well. The breaker box has four breaker
which seem to work only in pairs. One pair works only an outlet on top
of the counter in the kitchen and one outlet under which worked three of
the appliances. The other pair works the entire rest of the house. I
shall test all lights and outlets thoroughly to get a better idea; I
have some suspects.

rusty