[VAC] Re: Help with Bix Stripper Techniques

Tim,
    Try using a plastic wool.  It has a much better way of grabbing the
loosened clear coat than a brush.  I have not had any problems with plastic
wool scratching but if you have some scratches they should come out later on
when you polish :)
    Whether or not you choose to polish oxidation will begin and take it's
gradual course toward dulldom.  I have been told that waxing does slow down
oxidation but have chosen to accept the natural patina until that glorious
day when I get the ambition to once again polish my coach.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA