[VAC] Re: buying a'74 sovereign 31'

Jeff
Myself ,my mate our 2 kids and a menagarie of animals are full timing it
while we build our house in a 31ft 1971 Sovereign .we have been at it a year
and I am always amazed at how well it accomidates us. I have a few
psychosocial sugestions( survival tips) Don't sweat the small stuff. Don't
freak out unless at least 3 people from the VAC list tell you to. breath,
get lots of exercise, and remember.... people have been doing this since the
early 1950's and there MUST be something to it since they've been doing it
that long! have a good time!!!!!!!
Gina