[VAC] Re: Twin bed question

We have a bolster in our '64 GlobeTrotter.  Basically it is a small cushion
that supports the back in the upright position and is part of the mattress
when in the bed position.  Here are a couple pictures:

www.insideout-design.net/maxwell/during/cushions/sofa.jpg
www.insideout-design.net/maxwell/during/cushions/bed.jpg

The bolster is the small cushion up against the wall.  It has a piece of
1/4" plywood in the bottom to support it when made into the bed.  The seat &
back are hinged together. The "seat" cushion is on the outside & the "back"
cushion is in the middle.  The turquoise shelf also supports the back, it is
hinged and folds flat to the wall it desired when the bed is made-up.  This
picture shows the receiving end for the surface mounted sliding lock that
holds up the shelf in the sofa position.

www.insideout-design.net/maxwell/GlobeTrotting/SnowMtn/lily5.jpg

Hopefully this helps...

Shari