[VAC] Boondocking at Wal-Mart

I found several interesting web sites regarding RV parking at Wal-Mart. This one lists the Wal-Marts that do not allow overnight parking.
http://www.freecampgrounds.com/noparking.html

This one is VERY interesting. http://www.walmartwatch.com/bad/internal.cfm?subsection_id=129&internal_id=357
Here is a sample from the web page,
The result is a new documentary feature, This is Nowhere. Producer Hawes-Davis explains. "The inherent contradiction of 'camping' in a box-store parking lot seemed like the perfect starting place for exploring cultural attitudes towards nature, community, and sense of place. We were surprised, however, by how eager our interview subjects were to discuss these same themes. After the very first night of interviews we realized that we could tie together many related issues in the same film. Themes of urban sprawl, tourism, and consumerism are accessed by examining RV camping in Wal-Mart parking lots."
I want to see this film!
Garnett