[VAC] Re: Wal*Mart "Camping"

Dave,

If you get a road atlas from Wal-Mart the location of every Wal-Mart in the
US is listed in the front and back of the atlas.  Wal-Mart does not
advertise 'free RV parking' but has always allowed traveling RVers to park
in their lots.  It seems to be part of the Wal-Mart culture that goes with
one of their saying,"You have a friend".  I have used Wal-Mart parking lots
many times without any incident....no need to call ahead because there are
no designed parking spots.  I choose an out-of-the-way location to park.

Good luck and see ya at the OBX Rally.

Garnett