[VAC] Re: Europe news

Yup,
I was there too. Unfortunately Anthony wasn't able to bring his Airstream,
but for two days we had 6 Airstreams and one Argosy (mine!) in a
circle,  from 15' to 31'and there were 2 other Airstreams at the show
parked in a different area to us, which made a total of 9 Airstream
products in the same showground at the same time..our version of the
International I guess.
As soon as time allows I will be posting photographs on the Airstream list
on Yahoo under the title Americana 2002,
Back to lurk mode,
Marie over the sea