[VAC] RV Documentary/RV History

Rick - when you first posted your question - I replied - and now here is an
update to that reply:
It appears that all of the information within your question could be
related.
I have yet to see a listing of when the TV show is expected to be
released/shown on PBS.
I have the RV History book on pre-order with Amazon -  on 6/25 I received an
e-mail update from them - it said they hoped for a release date of July 8,
2002  - but they did suggest that the release date was subject to change.
I checked my Amazon on-line account today - and the suggested delivery date
on my order shows December,2002.
RL McFarland
'36 Mystery
'41 Kozy