[VAC] Re: Removing Furnace

Hi David

If your furnace is under the stove (in the sink/stove cabinet) : I was able
to remove the furnace from my 74 Ambassador by drilling out the rivets that
held the shelf (that is directly above the furnace). I do not remember
having to remove the shelf, only pushing it out of the way as I took out the
furnace . There might have been several more rivets that have to be removed
to get the furnace out.  I did not have to remove the cabinet.  Used a 1/8"
drill bit to drill out the rivets.
Noah