[VAC] Re: Suburban Furnace replacement?

	The NT-30SP is the direct replacement- pretty easy to install-
just need to build a small platform to raise the exhaust vent to match
the old one (the new one is smaller), and do a little duct work and
run a different LP line (I run a new piece of copper to the shutoff
valve beneath the trailer, and run it under the platform because the
gas hooks up on the right hand side of the new model).

	I would also *highly* recommend buying the Dinosaur
electronics "board extender":
http://www.dinosaurelectronics.com/Extend-A-Life.htm - this will allow
you to mount the circuit board outside the furnace case- makes it much
easier to troubleshoot, and it will greatly extend the circuit board
life.

--
Chris Bryant
mailto:bryantrv@cfl.rr.com