[VAC] Re: locating leaks

Let me see if I understand the point you are trying to make, Andy. I believe
you are of the opinion that using positive air pressure inside an Airstream
is not a good idea. Is that what you are saying? I want to be sure I'm
interpreting your comments correctly.

I can't say that I know of an example of  checking for leaks with positive
air pressure having been done on an Airstream but if you would like to see
an example of it in use on a classic GMC motor home, I can refer you to a
web site for that.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind