[VAC] Re: locating leaks

Tuna, I've heard that some RV dealers have a blower which can be attached to
a RV to create a positive pressure inside. Then they spray on a soapy water
solution and look for bubbles. Pin points where the entry point is quickly
and no guess work so a fix can be made. Probably wouldn't be too difficult
for a handy do-it-yourselfer to rig up something similar. I have an old
salvaged squirrel cage furnace blower that I'll bet could be made to work.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind