[VAC] Re: Floor repair/replace question (floor heater)

Bob-

No, I do not have any type of floor furnace, but I do have the cold air
return duct others have mentioned. Before I finished my new furnace
installation, no air movement could be detected, as expected. Upon
completion, the cold air return made a big difference in how comfortable the
coach was. Incidentally, you probably have another cold air return under the
front goucho, in line with the rear.

The original Suburban furnaces were pretty quite due to a low pressure, high
flow rate blower, so generous ducting was important. I went with the new
smaller Suburban furnace as a replacement, which has been trouble free
despite is less than stellar reviews. But is has a tiny nasty blower which is
loud and annoying. In sub zero weather with lots of wind, it'll keep the
coach quite toasty. You'll know because you'll never get to sleep at night!

Alex (sweating; getting ready to hoist a new penguin AC onto the roof) In
Indiana
66 Safari & Overlander International
8728