[VAC] Top Replacement

Jim,  The SOSS hinges are readily available thru any cabinet shop that is
more than an outlet for out of the box cabinets. They are available in a
variety of finishes, polished chrome, brass. Brushed nickel or brass. There
could be more but these are the flavors I use. If you have trouble locating
them locally E-mail me and I can fix you up.

Oliver, Using the post forming grade or the vertical grade my give the
clearance needed for closing. I would try putting a couple of sheets between
the tops (making sure the sheets go back to the hinges) just to be sure. Also
vertical or postforming grade may be difficult to get a hold of. Again I
would start my search at a cabinet shop or a countertop shop. These grades
are not normally stocked by wholesalers, and region distributors usually only
stock basic colors or the colors that the post forming shops are using. Many
times white, off white. Wherever they come from ordering will be necessary.
Bypassing the clerk at Home Depot will save weeks.

Sorry for running these two messages together, but ever since the new VAC
server has been in place I can no longer hit reply and copy the previous
message. Apparently AOL 7.0 uses the HTML format when replying and there is
no way of turning it off. And 7.0 is the only AOL that runs properly with Win
XP. Go figure.

 J.L.Dietz #4361