[VAC] Vintage flooring materials

Cindy with the 59 Traveler and anyone else interested,

I recently came across a limited supply of vintage looking 9X9 Vinyl
Composition Tiles (VCT) made by Kentile. They were apparently produced to
appear like the old asphalt tiles that were used in our vintage rigs and
other historic buildings.  I was told that Kentile went out of 7 years ago
so these are "new old stock". I purchased enough for me to cover the floors
of my 57 Sovereign of the Road and my 59 Ambassador International.  The
store still has 5 boxes of the beige tiles left and 15 boxes of the
burgundy. Each box covers 45 sq ft and they cost $22.50 +tax each. Thats
only .50 a sq ft. I checked the the lot numbers and they all match for the
remaining boxes.  If anyone is interested in seeing what they look like,
email me off list and I'll send you a scan of the two options.  I live in
upstate NY so shipping may be an issue however there may be ways around this
depending on where you live.  I was really amazed when I came across these
and feel that it would be a shame to see them go into someones basement
playroom.
I've learned a lot from this list and hopefully I'm giving back a little.
Thanks,
Colin Hyde
WBCCI, VAC 10247
brownhyde@primelink1.net