[VAC] Re: Floor tar removal

http://www.airstreamphotos.com/photos/index.pl?photo=327

I used the JASCO adhesive remover to get the sticky black mastic off.  It
was amazing how easily it penetrated the adhesive and allowed for me to
scrape it off.  About half way through removing the adhesive with the JASCO,
I thought I would see if I could skip a step & belt sand right through it.
That mastic really goos up the belts.  I found it to be more cost effective
with a better result (also slower) to remove the mastic using the JASCO
adhesive remover and then belt sand.  Boy that wood looks "brand new"!

Cheers,

Andy
1961 Bambi