[VAC] Re: Floor tar removal

Thanks guys!  I have followed the discussion here regarding the flooring the
last couple of days...but not had time to post.  I'm afraid I did the floor
removal the hard way...elbow grease!  I understand some folks have used
JASCO adhesive remover to help soften up the adhesive "stuff" and it seemed
to help make it abit easier, I don't know I didn't use it.  As far as trim,
we are installing a 3/8"x3/4" oak shoe stained to match the cabinets.  Even
though the edges are minimal, I've "lived with it" a couple of months &
decided I wanted a more finished look, so I'm actually working on that now.
I'll add pictures to our website after I finish it...probablly next week.
The only way I figure to avoid the edges showing would be to take out all
the cabinets & go wall-to-wall and we didn't want to go that far.  Anyway,
good luck...post if you discover an easier method!

Shari Davis
"Maxwell"
WBCCI 1824, VAC