[VAC] Re: Having trouble getting the shell back on my 58 Traveler...

I have been trying to remember the factory assembly well enough to
comment... I do remember the special flat metal plate that the floor
workers were assembling the body and the floor on ... Any twist or bow in
the your trailer floor would cause difficulty in getting the body down
straight... any twist in the body while lowering it would give the problem
described... (one corner that wants to pop up..)  Thinking about what to
do, I wondered if using a transit and being extra careful in leveling the
floor would be a good place to start...

Jim