[VAC] Re: please advise on clearcoating small areas

Jon, the common wisdom seems to be that clear coating is not a do it
yourself project. Maybe that's because you will be the first one to try it.
I suppose an Airstream owner with experience and the right facilities and
equipment could do it. Hopefully, it wouldn't come out looking like a paint
job applied with a brush. It's my understanding that most of the owner
polished Airstreams are not clear coated after polishing. I could be wrong.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind