[VAC] Re: 1969 Dometic refridgerator

On both sides you need to pull the spring carrier out a bit (this is
the part that is recessed in to the side of the refrigerator)- rotate
them so they are pointing down, put the door back on, then rotate them
back to the original position- this will tension them.
	I tired to put an attachment to this message, but it bounced-
I was unaware that attachments are no longer allowed (it's under 5K)-
anyway, give me a minute and it will be at
http://bryantrv.com/images/freezehinge.jpg

--
Chris Bryant
mailto:bryantrv@cfl.rr.com