[VAC] Re: Sewer Hose Mount under Stream

Well, I got no replies about modernizing utility connections... let's try Black
Water Tube Storage.
Someone on this list posted about placing a PVC pipe, probably 4"?, BENEATH his
Stream.  He capped the ends so he could store his Black Water Tubing there.  I note
such a tube in CampWorld.
Has anyone here done this?  If so, mount the tube in front of the wheels?  On what?

Huff
'67 Caravel

BTW -- I emailed a photo of our travel rig to friends.  One wanted to know whether
the serial # was "2"!  I gently informed him that '67's are merely middle aged VAC
Streams.