[VAC] Cross Country Airstream Shipper

Hi all,

Scott Anthony and Rebecca Turner here...we're just
getting going with a '57 Caravanner.

http://www.airstreamtrailers.com/57/

It's pretty dented on the outside, but we're in love
with the layout. The current patina actually works to
our advantage, as we're right outside of NYC and
something polished and shiny would attract attention.

Right now it's parked at Oasis RV in Tucson, AZ. Jay
has helped us get a few things sorted out with it. We
got the hot tip that he was "the man" after lurking
here for a few weeks.

Does anyone know of a reliable shipper to drive the
trailer from Tucson to New Jersey? We have a fellow
lined up, but he seems a little overwhelmed at the
moment, and we'd feel more comfortable having a backup
plan.

Cheers,
S&R
'57 Caravanner