[VAC] Re: Climbing on the roof

Mel,
    Check out the Krause MultiMatic ladder on my website.  It can be
configured to have one quarter of the ladder on top and the other three
quarters up the side.  It can also be a straight ladder, A frame or a
scaffold.  When I first saw your post I decided to look Krause up so I could
give you a website.  I found them and unfortunately they went bankrupt after
a lawsuit and could no longer get insurance.  I have had the ladder for
three years and it works great but I don't know where you'd get one.  You
can see it on my home page.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari
Mira Mar Mobile Park