[VAC] Cabinet doors for 70's A/S

Hey Tim,

You're on the success trail. That's the way it should be done. The only
grain that counts is the one that sparks your enthusiasm.

When any of us on this list share our perspectives, we hope they'll
contribute to solid decisions.  Sometimes it's not evident there are several
very valid choices in the circle of decision options.

VAC needs people who do their homework and choose a path based on their own
insights, resources, skills and interests.  Pictures? Great. Take your time
and post when you're ready.  All of us learn from pictures.

One of these days, I'm going to have to carve out a chunk of time and learn
how to do pictures.  But right now, my new Macintosh iBook and new
Handspring Visor Edge are getting most of my playtime attention.

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net