[VAC] Re: Fw: Generators

The "new" Argosy that I'm getting has a dead generator, and I've been looking
for something to run the A/C on the way home (SC to CA) so my wife and dog will
be happy. So this thread about generators is VERY timely for me.

Many thanks for mentioning Mayberry, Chris!!  http://www.mayberrys.com/

The gentleman on the phone at Mayberry tells me that the EU2000i works fine for
a 13,500 BTU A/Cs. (This is significantly larger than the Mini Mach). Said they
have hundreds of customers using them for this purpose.. IMHO, Honda is
unbeatable. This unit is 46 pounds, and (until 6-7) $859 INCLUDING domestic
delivery! Amazing!!

Best regards,

Rik