[VAC] Cost of Manuals and what's this white thing

Hello everyone,

I thought I read somewhere that a photocopied owner's manual was $25 and
the service manual was $35, this was from secretarial services. When my
wife called today she was quoted $110, does this sound correct?

I have 2 white plastic plates in my trailer and of course no manual.
What are they for? They both have a silver recessed socket, a little
like a cigarette lighter socket. One of them has two very small holes
below the silver socket. I found some flat wire with a plug that goes
into these small holes. Is this the TV antenna? If so, it currently
terminates with two bare wires. How do I convert this to the coax
terminator that goes into the back of my TV.

I guess I won't have as many "obvious" questions when I buy the manual.

Thank you in advance.

Mel and Sheila
1972 Trade Wind