[VAC] Re: New cabinet doors for 70's A/S

I think I paid about $85 for a 4 x 8 sheet, all rolled up.

go to:
http://www.winonamanufacturing.com/d_woodtone.shtml

You have to order through a local distributor, but mine sent it right
along promptly.

It is not an exact match to the "walnut" in my '73, but no one will
notice unless you tell them.  I cut mine to size with a saber saw, I
think I left 1/8 shy so it wouldn't bind. (measure 3 times..)

There isn't much there to attach hinges to, and the tambours are a light
weight solution that I can't brain myself with. I don't have handles for
the overhead ones and they work just fine.

Daisy

You want the vinyl stuff,